In this month's newsletter:
- Learn to perform 'Wall Angels' in a 1 minute video
- Essential Oils Class on September 6 at 10:30 at Thrive
- The metabolic effects of sugar differ according to the sugar source
- A message from Health Coach Zach
- Chiropractic care for young athletes
- Fruit Nut Crumble Recipe
In this month's newsletter read on for more details:
- Make note the chiropractic office is closed on Monday August 4th
- Holistic Health Fair on August 16 at Flourish Massage in Ft. Mitchell
- Essential Oils Class on September 6 at Thrive.
- Learn proper sleeping position and save $10 off Pillo-Pedic Pillows
- Assemble a delicious Asparagus Arugula salad
- Learn not to fear Cholesterol
In this newsletter, read on to learn about our upcoming vacation time off schedule, some helpful follow-up from a Thrive family member about sunscreen, a video showing how easy it is to incorporate cat/cow and child's pose into your daily routine -- once you see how simple they are to do, an article describing the further benefits of regular chiropractic care beyond pain cessation, simple breathing techniques, and a great recipe. As always, please contact us with your questions, comments and suggestions.
Have a great month!
In this newsletter, read on to learn about summer sun and sunscreen options, squatting for exercise, and a great recipe for spicy curried broccoli. As always, please contact us with your questions, comments and suggestions. Have a great month!
Welcome to May. We are excited to announce that our new website is live. Also this month, read about the benefits of meditation, an invitation to a fun laughter-release event at Thrive, whey protein breakdown, a helpful infographic about egg labeling, an examination into outdated delivery date calculations, an article about gut health in pre-industrial populations, and a quick and easy recipe. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
It’s getting difficult to know exactly what we’re eating. Read this article to find out how a recent bill is making it even harder.
During April, we are collecting essential items for homeless people in our community. If you would like to participate, please bring any or all of the following: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, protein bars, razors, shaving cream, deodorant, and/or wrapped snacks.
To show our appreciation for your contributions, we will give you a certificate for complimentary first visit at the office to share with a friend or family member.
See why Dr. Pete chooses chiropractic adjustments to keep his nerve system working at 100%.
Copyright © 2014 Thrive Chiropractic Center. All Rights Reserved. MASSMEDIUMS - Responsive Web Design & SEO