In this month’s newsletter:
- Video: Supplements for My Family at Dinner Time
- Chiropractic Care For Babies
- Association Between Life Purpose and Mortality Among US Adults
- Vagus Nerve Tone Improves Immune and Gut Health
- Recipe: Five Back-to-School Paleo Lunches
Supplements for the Family at Dinner Time
Take a peek at a Sunday dinner at my house in this video. Find out the two key supplements almost everyone can benefit from including in their routines.
Association Between Life Purpose and Mortality Among American Adults Older Than 50 Years
This article discusses the association between life purpose and mortality in adults over 50.
It does not seem surprising that a greater sense of purpose in life was associated with lower all-cause mortality.
More and more connections between mind and body and gut are found all the time, to the extent that it truly is hard at a cellular and energetic level to determine where the mind ends and the body begins. So many deep physiological connections!
Indeed, a good segue to the next article.
Vagus Nerve Impacts Immune and Gut Health
The vagus nerve has been in the news frequently in the last few years, as researchers find more connections in the way it helps the body rest, heal, recover and relax.
Read about how your brain and your gut are connected and how vagal nerve tone helps your immune system health in this article abstract.
Nerve system tone, including the vagus nerve, is the primary mechanism by which chiropractic helps the body function and feel better!
Recipe of the Month: A Week of Paleo Back-to-School Lunches
All of these school lunches from nom nom paleo are fairly uncomplicated and full of healthy food kids will actually eat!
- Day One – Prosciutto-Wrapped Frittata Muffins & Apple Slices with Nut Butter
- Day Two – Hard-Boiled Eggs, Chicken Apple Sausages, Cherry Tomatoes, and Grapes
- Day Three – Zoodles & Meatballs with Pineapple and Strawberry Kabobs
- Day Four – Roast Beef Roll-Ups and Mixed Berries
- Day Five – Hard-Boiled Eggs, Chicken Apple Sausages, Cherry Tomatoes, and Grapes
3071 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45209 (View Map) • 513.723.1190
MON: 8:30am–12:30pm & 2:30pm–6:00pm
WED: 8:30am–12:30pm & 2:30pm–6:00pm
FRI: 8:30am–12:30pm & 2:30pm–5:30pm