In this month’s newsletter:
- Video: Intro to Free Movement Class at Breakthrough Fitness
- November Closed Dates
- Return of Free Well Postpartum Virtual Village
- Lighthouse Donation Site for Holidays
- Hypervolt Clearance Sale
- Massage Therapist Info
- Recipe: Green Bean Casserole
Special Movement Class Saturday Nov. 12th at Breakthrough Fitness – Join Us!
Check out the video (2:17) above for an introduction on what to expect at the upcoming free movement class we have planned for you! So many of you tell me you struggle with getting the quality movement and posture you desire, often due to computers, desk work and phones!
This is the event for you. Young or old, fit or hoping to be more fit, you are welcome and will love the unique approach to movement, exercise and health at Breakthrough. Come dressed comfortably and ready to move. Again, no matter your experience or capacity right now, there is something for you!
- When: Saturday November 12th, from 11:30-12:30
- Who: Trainer Jacob Mills will instruct. I will participate along with you. Anyone is welcome to attend, they do not have to be a patient at Thrive or client at Breakthrough.
- Where: Breakthrough Fitness, 10400 Reading Rd Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45241. It is on the back side of the Village Crossing Shopping Center. across from the TriHealth Medical Building.
- BONUS: Not only is the class free to attend on 11/22/22, but for all those in attendance, you will have an opportunity to do one week of free classes at Breakthrough.
November Chiropractic Office Closed Dates
The office will be closed on November 24th and 25th.
Free WELL Postpartum Virtual Village Returns!
A message from my wife, Dina Haggenjos:
It’s coming back! I am so excited to announce I will be bringing back Free WELL Postpartum Virtual Villages with some new additions. We have a power-pack calendar of nurturing for postpartum moms planned. Now is the time to get on the “Yes I’d Love To Know First” list here to be the *FIRST* to receive all the details, agenda, inclusions, and special early-bird offer on seats!
Free WELL Postpartum Virtual Village 2.0 w/ Absolute Kinetics Physical Therapy
What if you empowered your postpartum journey for days and years to come?
In the Free WELL Virtual Village Program 2.0 partnered with Absolute Kinetics Physical Therapy, you will go from sometimes feeling shaky, scattered, lonely, and wondering about your new reality, body, relationships and identity, to feeling more empowered, more confident, connected, and equipped for healing and thriving for days and years to come – and you’ll be in community along the way.
Early registration will start mid-November.
Program and virtual groups (babies are welcome!) begin January 31, 2023.
Get on the list here to receive the launch details first.
Lighthouse Youth Services Donation Collection Site
As we have done for a number of years, we will collect items for the Lighthouse Youth Services at Thrive again this year.
If you would like to contribute, please bring any of these items to the office and we will drop them off at Lighthouse.
Thank you for considering supporting this organization. Here is what they most need:
- Hoodie (Any size)
- Personal Care Basket (these are hygiene items such as body wash, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc. a theme works best i.e., baby hygiene theme, axe theme, ethnic hair care products, etc.)
- Baby Care Basket (Any mix of items such as diapers, wipes, clothes, toys, etc.)
- Home Cleaning Basket (For youth in apartments. Items such as Clorox wipes, detergent, dish soap, etc.)
- Stuffed Animal
Want to know more about Lighthouse and how they help youth in the community? Here is a summary:
Lighthouse offers an integrated system of care for ages 0-24 designed to guide and track their progress over time. This includes mental health services, including same-day assessments, as well as youth housing, emergency shelter, community juvenile justice services, residential treatment, early intervention, and foster care and adoption. A national leader in developing services for youth and families, Lighthouse opened the first group home for girls in Ohio and has operated the first and only sanctuary for youth ages 10-17 in the Cincinnati area since 1974. Lighthouse is also a pioneer in the effort to end youth homelessness and is the lead agency in the KEYS to a Future Without Youth Homelessness initiative in Hamilton County.
Hypervolt Clearance Sale
Many of you have purchased this Hypervolt tool over the past couple of years. I have been pleased to make them available for purchase at the office at the lowest permissible price!
Since most folks seem to have one if they want one at this point, I do not plan to restock our inventory when we sell our final six units.
These last six units are deeply discounted, so message us, call or stop in if you would like to know the price and get one!
Massage Therapist Information
As a reminder, all of our wonderful massage therapists on the second floor have details and scheduling websites! See below:
Click here to read more about Chrisanthi. Find her online scheduler here.
Click here to read more about Cora. Find their online scheduler here.
Click here to read more about Taylor. Find his online scheduler here.
Click here to read more about Ryan. Find his online scheduler here.
Recipe of the Month: Green Bean Casserole
Image Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dorseymw/29679932291
This version of green bean casserole is dairy free and gluten free. A healthy take on a classic Thanksgiving dish.